Well its people like you who read my blog, have me on facebook and follow me on twitter that make things like this happen. Not only is it great to have the support but knowing you have it to is a bonus.
Massive thank you to all of you that voted just before Christmas. I can say that I made it into the Top Ten of the Amateur Rider Category of the ESMAs 2012.
The awards are based upon strict engagement criteria such as how quickly they respond to comments, post original content and demonstrate good online etiquette. Everyone who has one vote makes it through the first round, those that make it through to the second are based on the personal statements you all put whilst voting. So thanks a lot :D
During the 9 day run up to Christmas Eve 2,629 individuals submitted a total of 8,137 nominations via ESMA's facebook app!
The final results will now be based upon 70% on scores from the Expert Panel ( made up of equestrian marketers, digital professionals, social media guru's and branding experts from across the globe. The remaining 30% is based upon the votes from the public.
So this is where I ask you if you can vote again, if you think I'm worthy enough. The other 9 individuals within my category do very much similar with their blogging and websites but the difference being I am the ONLY endurance rider! So lets show the equestrian lot that there is a large following in Endurance! This will also provide some great PR for the sport of Endurance.
Voting closes at 12 midday on the 10th February. Don't forget to check out the other categories as well!
Happy Voting!!!!! All is much appreciated.